October 25-28, 2015 Venetian, Las Vegas
10,000+ attendees, including 1,000+ CEOs
and 550+ speakers from 3,000+ companies and 75+ countries
The Money20/20 Hackathon will bring together more than 500 of the world’s most skilled developers from over 15 countries, and 10 of Fintech’s most influential brands, making it the largest Fintech Hackathon globally. With more than $125K in prizes on the line, hackers will have 24 hours to showcase their skills and vision using the APIs, SDKs and other tools from today’s leading innovators in Payments and Financial Services.
In addition to $125,000 in Cash Prizes offered by Money20/20, Sponsors will be awarding prizes for developers who work on their challenge.
Feedzai is one of the 5 Star Sponsors giving away longboards.
Feedzai built a simple API that connects to a powerful machine learning anti-fraud platform. Leverage Feedzai’s API and other data services of your liking to build the best fraud detection experience. Help merchants evaluate the risk of any business transaction in a specific and/or niche use case. Ensure seamless user interaction by integrating with a payment provider, an eCommerce shopping cart’s back-office interface or any other service where this functionality might be useful.
Some ideas of what to build:
- Create a browser extension for an eCommerce or shopping platform (like eBay), that puts Feedzai’s risk analysis information at the user’s fingertips.
- Enrich the transactions with data from external services (e.g. Yelp reviews, email reputation, social media, feeds, geo-location) and provide this information to Feedzai’s API to get the most out of the machine learning engine.
- Create a seamless mashup with one payment provider (e.g. Stripe, Braintree), connecting it to Feedzai’s API.
- Deeply integrate Feedzai’s API with one or several shopping carts (e.g. Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento, Prestashop, Hybris, etc); in addition to automatically submitting transactions for fraud analysis, embed the analysis results directly into the user interface.
- Make it even easier for the merchant to decide whether the order should be shipped by adding information from other data sources, such as FullContact.
- Moonshot idea: repurpose Feedzai’s API to a completely different domain by mapping your non-ecommerce data to ecommerce transactions. See how far you can go by training Feedzai’s machine learning algorithms with your own data patterns.
Prize: Each team member will receive:
- Your picture and product featured in hi-def on our stunning giant 20 foot video wall in the Feedzai Booth, you’ll be famous in Vegas
- 1x Onewheel self-balancing electric skateboard. One lucky person on your team gets to ride off into the sunset on a self-balancing board
- 5 x Jumping Sumo minidrones
- 5 x Longboard USA Madrid “Good vs Evil” Carving Drop Through Longboards
Not a hacker or hackathon winner, and still want an awesome Good vs. Evil board, go to: Longboards USA and get your own.