The Shark Wheel is one of the most innovative and technology advanced wheel on the market right now. It has been designed by a company Shark Wheel LLC in Lake Forest, CA by David Patrick. The wheel has been literally re-invented.
The Shark Wheel is flat on six sides and has many performance advantages when you compare this wheel with a traditional wheel. The wheels appear to be square, but roll smoothly like conventional wheels.
Why the name Shark Wheel? Well, the wheel has a nearly identical shape of the shark’s jaw. When the wheel is in motion, it appears to be a rolling cube, but when you ride it it feels perfectly circular.
Because of the design, the thinner contact patch from the three strips gives a faster ride, less rolling resistance while cutting a path through dirt.
- The Shark Wheel offers the same speed as a traditional wheel
- Flat on 6 sides, but circular when riding
- Same speed as a traditional wheel
- Doesn’t lose traction when riding over rough terrain
- Works with all standard trucks and bearings
- Many colors available
- Allows for a very wide wheel with low friction
- Has all the benefits of a thin-profile wheel
- Available in 60mm (California Roll) and 70mm (Sidewinder)
- Very fast with excellent grip and control
- Designed and manufactured in California, USA
- Best wheel in the world over rough terrain (pebbles, debris, sand, water, etc)
- Great for downhill longboarding